- Provides professional, industrial strength for demanding applications at an economical price
- Comes with a lace spray pattern for improved accuracy
- Includes a versatile adhesive that bonds a wide range of lightweight materials
- Offers a low tack for immediate repositioning
- Bonds paper, cardboard, fabric, insulation, plastic, metal, wood and more
- Allows for a bond time of 15 seconds to 30 minutes
3M™ Heavy Duty 20 Spray Adhesive is an economical, versatile, fast-drying spray adhesive that bonds a range of lightweight materials. Its permanent bond provides fast results to keep projects moving ahead. The spray formula is easy to dispense, offering a variable-width spray pattern, and applies directly onto surfaces and materials where needed.
Fast-Acting, Long Lasting
3M™ Hi-Strength 20 Spray Adhesive is a long-time member of 3M's portfolio of go-to, everyday-use adhesives considered by many to be necessary at the factory. For many, "getting the job done" is just a spray away.
This spray adhesive has an aggressive tack that offers a high initial grab as well as sufficient open time to position materials properly. High-solids content supports its low soak-in property, giving you time to position parts for best fit. This attribute also provides higher coverage than competing spray adhesives and helps create soft, non-dimpling glue lines. The combination of economical price, fast tack, strong bond and clean appearance make it ideal for light projects of all kinds.
- Simple maintenance and repair projects
- Attaching lightweight fiberglass insulation and drywall corner beads
- Bonding thin films, foils and fabrics
- Picture framing and scrapbooking
- Ideal for crafts and hobbies
An All-Around Adhesive
3M™ Heavy Duty 20 Spray Adhesive is capable of forming bonds on a wide array of materials, including paper, cardboard, fabric and insulation. It also works well with plastic, metal, wood and much more. This spray adhesive has been proven to work well for projects large and small. A variation of this adhesive, 3M™ Heavy Duty 20CA, is also low VOC, helps contribute to LEED credits and is CARB compliant.
Unlike any Glue
When 3M™ Heavy Duty 20 Spray Adhesive was designed, we aimed to overcome the obstacles faced when applying the existing glues on the market. By inventing what can be considered a unique "spray glue," 3M was capable of providing a self-contained adhesive solution that saves both time and money.