- Sold by the case only, 10 applicators in a case.
- Dispenses two-component 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Structural Adhesives
- Offers take-it-to-the-job convenience without the need for air hoses or electrical cords
- Ensures correct mix ratio during dispensing; no need to weigh components
- Minimizes waste and mess associated with hand mixing
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ EPX™ Manual Applicators are used to dispense two-component 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Structural Adhesives packaged in Duo-Pak (DP) cartridges. There are a variety of applicators available to match the needs of your manufacturing process
Dispenses Two-Component 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Structural Adhesives
Our 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ EPX™ (Exact Proportioning and mixing) manual applicators make dispensing our two-component 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Structural Adhesives clean, easy and with minimal waste. Manual hand motion drives the dual pistons directly into the Duo-Pak cartridge, applying equal pressure and feeding the two components of the adhesive directly into the mixing nozzle (sold separately). These manual applicators offer take-it-to-the job convenience: no air hoses or electrical cords necessary.
- Panel to frame/stiffener to panel
- Small joint assembly
- Mounting and trim attachment
- Sealing, potting and encapsulating
- Large surface lamination
- Applications where precision mixing is required