- 24 mm x 55 M. Red. 48 rolls per case.
- Ideal performance in high speed splicing applications.
- High tack acrylic adhesive performs well across broad temperature range.
- Excellent peel, tack and shear strength to withstand rigorous splicing.
- Versatile adhesion bonds well to Kraft paper, coated papers and plastic.
- Good moisture resistance to ensure performance in a variety of situations.
- Red color provides great visibility in splicing applications.
3M™ Double Coated Tape 9737 is 3.5 mil., double-sided tape mounted on a thin polyester carrier with a pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive that offers a balance of high initial adhesion and good holding power. It is mounted on 55 lb. densified Kraft paper liner for easy release and manipulation during application.
High Performance Adhesion
This tape has a thin polyester carrier with a pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive that offers a balance of high initial adhesion and good holding power. It offers excellent temperature performance in various applications. When it comes to longevity, this tape will perform well up to 300°F/149°C in the short term, and up to 260°F/127°C for days or weeks.
- High-speed flying splices
- Zero speed splices
- Core starting
- Splicing films, foils and corrugated paper