- 48 rolls per case.
- Ultra-high peel strength and excellent shear strength to withstand rigorous splicing applications.
- Bonds well to most substrates, including low surface energy plastics.
- Moderate temperature resistance up to 250⁰F (121⁰C).
- 60lb Densified Kraft (DK) liner for ease in die-cutting operations.
- Conformable to irregular surfaces.
Ideal for Rigorous Splicing Applications
3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 9498 offers excellent flying splice and core starting wet grab characteristics. It is typically used in the printing industry. Once bonded, 9498 provides excellent peel and shear strength — making it ideal for rigorous splicing applications and bonding plastics to metals. It features 2.0 mil high tack acrylic adhesive mounted on a tan paper liner for ease in die cutting applications.
- Web splicing
- Core starting
- General purpose bonding