- Excellent for foam, gasket attachment and low surface energy plastics such as polyethylene and polypropylene.
- 2 mil thickness designed for thinner applications like splicing film, foils, fabrics and coated papers.
- High tack 300 adhesive family delivers high initial adhesion for faster bonding.
- 60# DK liner adds stability during laminating and die-cutting applications
- Fiber reinforced transfer tape provides excellent conformability with ease of handling.
3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 927 features an acrylic adhesive ideal for joining dissimilar substrates. It is excellent for foams and low surface energy plastics such as polyethylene and polypropylene. The 60# Kraft liner adds dimensional stability.
- Splicing film, foils, fabrics and coated papers
- Laminating foams and low surface energy substrates
- Laminating metal or plastic nameplates