- Industrial performance packaging tape suitable for light weight industrial applications
- High coating weight acrylic adhesive with polypropylene backing delivers dependable, quality performance
- Resists UV rays without yellowing for archival applications
- Meets FDA guidelines for indirect food contact
- High edge tear and split resistance
- Excellent adhesion to recycled liner paper and fiberboard
- Resists abrasion, moisture, chemicals and scuffing for long-lasting performance
LPM 311 is an industrial performance packing tape that is suitable for light weight industrial applications. The polypropylene film backing is easy to handle and resists abrasion, moisture and scuffing. The consistent and reliable backing easily conforms around edges and on rough surfaces for a tight seal.
Industrial Performance Packaging Tape for Light Weight Applications
LPM 311 is a 2.05 mil (52 micron) industrial performance polypropylene film tape with pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive that offers reliability in light weight industrial applications. It is specifically designed to withstand cold temperature applications and for easy handling and smooth dispensing by hand, with manual dispensers or the 3M-Matic™ Case Sealers. It meets FDA guidelines for indirect food contact and resists aging, weathering and UV light where important.
- Industrial packaging applications
- Recycled liner paper and fiberboard
- Food and beverage industry
- Cold temperature applications
- Cartons exposed to UV light and aging
- Tabbing and bag closure