- Poly-linered version of 3M™ Thermosetable Glass Cloth Tape 365.
- Rubber adhesive will cross-link when exposed to a thermosetting cycle, providing adhesion and bond strength and higher heat resistance.
- Glass cloth backing provides high tensile strength to aid in increased productivity.
- Good solvent resistance produces excellent bond that remains affixed under a variety of conditions.
Our 3M™ Thermosetable Glass Cloth Tape 3650 is a white glass cloth tape with thermostatic rubber adhesive. It is designed for splicing textured surfaces, especially those materials which might require high tensile strength at elevated temperatures. The conformable backing provides high tensile strength and good solvent resistance. It will not shrink or rot, and is tough and durable with superior abrasion and puncture resistance. This tape will perform under a wide range of temperatures ranging from 40°F/4°C to 450°F/232°C.
- Splicing and insulating applications requiring high tensile strength at elevated temperatures.
- As a corrosion resistant wrap on stainless steel hot air ducts.
- Splicing materials with rough surfaces or poor internal strength such as roofing felt, fiberglass or textiles.
- Die cut applications.