- Industrial packaging tape for medium-duty applications on a wide range of materials
- High edge tear and split resistance ideal for general industrial applications
- Polypropylene backing with synthetic rubber adhesive delivers conformability under stress
- Easy unwind and smooth dispensing works well on high-speed automated packaging lines
- Resists abrasion, moisture, chemicals and scuffing for long-lasting performance
- Excellent adhesion to recycled liner paper and fiberboard
- Seal boxes weighing up to 70 lbs.
Scotch® Box Sealing Tape 371 is an industrial grade packing tape that securely closes a wide variety of medium weight box materials, including recycled fiberboard. The polypropylene film backing is easy to unwind and resists abrasion, moisture and scuffing. Meets FDA guidelines for indirect food contact. It offers good edge tear and split resistance.
Industrial Performance Packaging Tape
371 is a 1.8 mil polypropylene film packaging tape with a synthetic rubber adhesive that offers roll to roll consistency to increase productivity for improved unit cost. It is specifically designed for flexibility and conformability under stress and is ideal for general industrial applications. It is easy to unwind and dispense with manual dispensers or the 3M-Matic™ Case Sealers.